Calling all chocolate lovers! If normal chocolate bars just aren’t cutting it for your Frozen party, now you can up your Frozen game with this quick, easy, melted Olaf chocolate bark. It would be as happy on the birthday tea table as wrapped in cellophane as Frozen party favours.
The setup is simple: White chocolate is melted and topped with pieces of a melted Olaf. But perhaps the real highlight of this the white chocolate carrot noses and Olaf eyeballs that stare back at you.
This recipe is so easy, it’s great fun to do together with the birthday boy or girl.
- 450g white cooking chocolate
- 50g white mini marshmallows (seperate out 24 to make Olaf’s eyes)
- 20g pretzels (broken into Olaf arm and hair shapes)
- 12 white chocolate carrot decorations
- 150g chocolate balls or chocolate chips
- Black design icing tube – for Olaf’s eye pupils
1. Prepare Olaf’s eyes, by adding tiny dots of black icing to eye of the 24 mini marshmallows reserved for the Olaf eyes.
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave and mix in the mini marshmallows
3. Pour onto a lined baking tray
4. Add the pretzel Olaf arms and hair
5. Add the Olaf eyes, in pairs
6. Add the Olaf buttons
7. Add the Olaf carrot noses
8. Place the chocolate bark, on the baking tray, in the fridge for an hour
9. Cut into chunks (large ones for Mummies, small ones for little party guests!)